Is CUTE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CUTE in various dictionaries:
- adj - attractive especially by means of smallness or prettiness or quaintness
- adj - obviously contrived to charm
- Delightfully pretty or dainty.
- Obviously contrived to charm; precious: “[He] mugs so ferociously he kills the humor—it’s an insufferably cute performance” (David Ansen).
- Shrewd; clever.
- adv - pleasingly attractive [adj CUTER, CUTEST] : CUTELY
There are 4 letters in CUTE: C E T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CUTE
To search all scrabble anagrams of CUTE, to go: CUTE?
Rearrange the letters in CUTE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CUTE
What's nearby CUTE
Lookup in Wiki for CUTE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CUTE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CUTE"