Is ACUTE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ACUTE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a mark (') placed above a vowel to indicate pronunciation
- adj - having or experiencing a rapid onset and short but severe course
- adj - extremely sharp or intense
- adj - having or demonstrating ability to recognize or draw fine distinctions
- adj - of an angle
- adj - ending in a sharp point
- adj - of critical importance and consequence
- Having a sharp point or tip.
- Keenly perceptive or discerning; penetrating: “a raw, chilling and psychologically acute novel of human passions reduced to their deadliest essence” (Literary Guild Magazine).
- Reacting readily to impressions; sensitive: acute observers of the human comedy.
- Of great importance or consequence; crucial: an acute lack of research funds.
- Extremely sharp or severe; intense: acute pain; acute relief.
- Having a rapid onset and following a short but severe course: acute disease.
- Afflicted by a disease exhibiting a rapid onset followed by a short, severe course: acute patients.
- High in pitch; shrill.
- adv - marked by sharpness or severity [adj ACUTER, ACUTEST] : ACUTELY
- noun - a type of accent mark
There are 5 letters in ACUTE: A C E T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ACUTE
To search all scrabble anagrams of ACUTE, to go: ACUTE?
Rearrange the letters in ACUTE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ACUTE
What's nearby ACUTE
Lookup in Wiki for ACUTE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ACUTE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ACUTE"