Is CHUTE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CHUTE in various dictionaries:
- noun - rescue equipment consisting of a device that fills with air and retards your fall
- noun - sloping channel through which things can descend
- verb - jump from an airplane and descend with a parachute
- An inclined trough, passage, or channel through or down which things may pass.
- A waterfall or rapid.
- To convey or deposit by a chute.
- verb - to convey by chute (a vertical passage)
There are 5 letters in CHUTE: C E H T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CHUTE
To search all scrabble anagrams of CHUTE, to go: CHUTE?
Rearrange the letters in CHUTE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CHUTE
What's nearby CHUTE
Lookup in Wiki for CHUTE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CHUTE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CHUTE"