Is ICES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ICES in various dictionaries:
- noun - water frozen in the solid state
- noun - the frozen part of a body of water
- noun - diamonds
- noun - a flavored sugar topping used to coat and decorate cakes
- noun - a frozen dessert with fruit flavoring (especially one containing no milk)
- noun - an amphetamine derivative (trade name Methedrine) used in the form of a crystalline hydrochloride
- noun - a heat engine in which combustion occurs inside the engine rather than in a separate furnace
- noun - a rink with a floor of ice for ice hockey or ice skating
- verb - decorate with frosting
- verb - cause to become ice or icy
- verb - put ice on or put on ice
- verb - to cover with ice (frozen water)
There are 4 letters in ICES: C E I S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ICES
To search all scrabble anagrams of ICES, to go: ICES?
Rearrange the letters in ICES and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ICES
What's nearby ICES
Lookup in Wiki for ICES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ICES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ICES"