Is SPICE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SPICE in various dictionaries:
- noun - aromatic substances of vegetable origin used as a preservative
- noun - any of a variety of pungent aromatic vegetable substances used for flavoring food
- noun - the property of being seasoned with spice and so highly flavored
- verb - make more interesting or flavorful
- verb - add herbs or spices to
- Any of various pungent, aromatic plant substances, such as cinnamon or nutmeg, used to flavor foods or beverages.
- These substances considered as a group.
- Something that adds zest or flavor.
- A pungent aroma; a perfume.
- To season with spices.
- To add zest or flavor to.
- verb - to season with a spice (an aromatic vegetable substance)
There are 5 letters in SPICE: C E I P S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SPICE
To search all scrabble anagrams of SPICE, to go: SPICE?
Rearrange the letters in SPICE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SPICE
What's nearby SPICE
Lookup in Wiki for SPICE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SPICE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SPICE"