Is SPLICE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SPLICE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a junction where two things (as paper or film or magnetic tape) have been joined together
- noun - joint made by overlapping two ends and joining them together
- verb - join the ends of
- verb - perform a marriage ceremony
- verb - join together so as to form new genetic combinations
- verb - join by interweaving strands
- To join (film, for example) at the ends.
- To join (ropes, for example) by interweaving strands.
- To join (pieces of wood) by overlapping and binding at the ends.
- To join together or insert (segments of DNA or RNA) so as to form new genetic combinations or alter a genetic structure.
- To join in marriage: They went to Las Vegas to get spliced.
- A joining by splicing.
- A place where parts have been spliced.
- verb - to join at the ends
There are 6 letters in SPLICE: C E I L P S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SPLICE
To search all scrabble anagrams of SPLICE, to go: SPLICE?
Rearrange the letters in SPLICE and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of SPLICE
5 letters out of SPLICE
4 letters out of SPLICE
3 letters out of SPLICE
2 letters out of SPLICE
Contextual use of SPLICE
What's nearby SPLICE
Lookup in Wiki for SPLICE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SPLICE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SPLICE"