Is SCRIBE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SCRIBE in various dictionaries:
- noun - French playwright (1791-1861)
- noun - informal terms for journalists
- noun - someone employed to make written copies of documents and manuscripts
- noun - a sharp-pointed awl for marking wood or metal to be cut
- verb - score a line on with a pointed instrument, as in metalworking
- A public clerk or secretary, especially in ancient times.
- A professional copyist of manuscripts and documents.
- A writer or journalist.
- See scriber.
- To mark with a scriber.
- To work as a scribe.
- verb - to mark with a scriber
There are 6 letters in SCRIBE: B C E I R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SCRIBE
To search all scrabble anagrams of SCRIBE, to go: SCRIBE?
Rearrange the letters in SCRIBE and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of SCRIBE
5 letters out of SCRIBE
4 letters out of SCRIBE
3 letters out of SCRIBE
2 letters out of SCRIBE
Contextual use of SCRIBE
What's nearby SCRIBE
Lookup in Wiki for SCRIBE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SCRIBE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SCRIBE"