Is ROACH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ROACH in various dictionaries:
- noun - a roll of hair brushed back from the forehead
- noun - the butt of a marijuana cigarette
- noun - street names for flunitrazepan
- noun - any of numerous chiefly nocturnal insects
- noun - European freshwater food fish having a greenish back
- verb - comb (hair) into a roach
- verb - cut the mane off (a horse)
- A freshwater fish (Rutilus rutilus) of northern Europe.
- Any of various similar or related fishes, such as some North American sunfishes.
- The cockroach.
- The butt of a marijuana cigarette.
- A roll of hair brushed up from the forehead or temple.
- A hairstyle especially among certain Native American peoples in which the head is shaved except for a strip from front to back across the top.
- An outward curve in the leech of a fore-and-aft sail.
- To brush (hair) in a roach.
- To shave (the mane of a horse) to a short bristle.
- verb - to cause to arch
There are 5 letters in ROACH: A C H O R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ROACH
To search all scrabble anagrams of ROACH, to go: ROACH?
Rearrange the letters in ROACH and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ROACH
What's nearby ROACH
Lookup in Wiki for ROACH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ROACH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ROACH"