Is BROACH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BROACH in various dictionaries:
- noun - a decorative pin worn by women
- verb - bring up a topic for discussion
- To bring up (a subject) for discussion or debate.
- To announce: We broached our plans for the new year.
- To pierce in order to draw off liquid: broach a keg of beer.
- To draw off (a liquid) by piercing a hole in a cask or other container.
- To shape or enlarge (a hole) with a tapered, serrated tool.
- A tapered, serrated tool used to shape or enlarge a hole.
- The hole made by such a tool.
- A spit for roasting meat.
- A mason’s narrow chisel.
- A gimlet for tapping or broaching casks.
- The central meaning shared by these verbs is “to bring forward a point, topic, or question for consideration or discussion”: didn’t know how to broach the subject tactfully; introduce a tax bill before the legislature; an idea that was approved when it was first mooted before the committee; raised the problem of dropouts with the faculty.
- verb - to pierce so as to withdraw a liquid
There are 6 letters in BROACH: A B C H O R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BROACH
To search all scrabble anagrams of BROACH, to go: BROACH?
Rearrange the letters in BROACH and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BROACH
What's nearby BROACH
Lookup in Wiki for BROACH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BROACH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BROACH"