Is HOB valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HOB in various dictionaries:
- noun - (folklore) a small grotesque supernatural creature that makes trouble for human beings
- noun - (folklore) fairies that are somewhat mischievous
- noun - a hard steel edge tool used to cut gears
- noun - a shelf beside an open fire where something can be kept warm
- verb - cut with a hob
- A shelf or projection at the back or side of a fireplace, used for keeping food or utensils warm.
- A tool used for cutting the teeth of machine parts, as of a gearwheel.
- A hobgoblin, a sprite, or an elf.
- Mischievous behavior.
- verb - to furnish with hobnails
There are 3 letters in HOB: B H O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HOB
To search all scrabble anagrams of HOB, to go: HOB?
Rearrange the letters in HOB and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of HOB
What's nearby HOB
Lookup in Wiki for HOB
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HOB, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HOB"