Is HOBS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HOBS in various dictionaries:
- noun - (folklore) a small grotesque supernatural creature that makes trouble for human beings
- noun - (folklore) fairies that are somewhat mischievous
- noun - a hard steel edge tool used to cut gears
- noun - a shelf beside an open fire where something can be kept warm
- verb - cut with a hob
- verb - to furnish with hobnails
There are 4 letters in HOBS: B H O S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HOBS
To search all scrabble anagrams of HOBS, to go: HOBS?
Rearrange the letters in HOBS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of HOBS
What's nearby HOBS
Lookup in Wiki for HOBS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HOBS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HOBS"