Is CAB valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CAB in various dictionaries:
- noun - a compartment at the front of a motor vehicle or locomotive where driver sits
- noun - small two-wheeled horse-drawn carriage
- noun - a car driven by a person whose job is to take passengers where they want to go in exchange for money
- verb - ride in a taxicab
- A taxicab.
- The covered compartment of a heavy vehicle or machine, such as a truck or locomotive, in which the operator or driver sits.
- A one-horse vehicle for public hire.
- To ride or travel in a taxicab: We cabbed to the opera.
- To transport or convey in a taxicab: cabbed the package to the airport.
- An ancient Hebrew unit of measure equal to about 2 liters (2.
- verb - to take or drive a taxicab
There are 3 letters in CAB: A B C
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CAB
To search all scrabble anagrams of CAB, to go: CAB?
Rearrange the letters in CAB and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CAB
What's nearby CAB
Lookup in Wiki for CAB
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CAB, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CAB"