Is SCAB valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SCAB in various dictionaries:
- noun - someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike
- noun - the crustlike surface of a healing skin lesion
- verb - form a scab
- verb - take the place of work of someone on strike
- A crust discharged from and covering a healing wound.
- Scabies or mange in domestic animals or livestock, especially sheep.
- Any of various plant diseases caused by fungi or bacteria and resulting in crustlike spots on fruit, leaves, or roots.
- The spots caused by such a disease.
- A person regarded as contemptible.
- A worker who refuses membership in a labor union.
- An employee who works while others are on strike; a strikebreaker.
- A person hired to replace a striking worker.
- To become covered with scabs or a scab.
- To work or take a job as a scab.
- verb - to become covered with a scab (a crust that forms over a healing wound)
There are 4 letters in SCAB: A B C S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SCAB
To search all scrabble anagrams of SCAB, to go: SCAB?
Rearrange the letters in SCAB and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SCAB
What's nearby SCAB
Lookup in Wiki for SCAB
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SCAB, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SCAB"