Is BASIC valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BASIC in various dictionaries:
- noun - a popular programming language that is relatively easy to learn
- noun - (usually plural) a necessary commodity for which demand is constant
- adj - pertaining to or constituting a base or basis
- adj - reduced to the simplest and most significant form possible without loss of generality
- adj - serving as a base or starting point
- adj - of or denoting or of the nature of or containing a base
- Of, relating to, or forming a base; fundamental: “Basic changes in public opinion often occur because of shifts in concerns and priorities” (Atlantic).
- Of, being, or serving as a starting point or basis: a basic course in Russian; a set of basic woodworking tools.
- Producing, resulting from, or relating to a base.
- Containing a base, especially in excess of acid.
- Containing oxide or hydroxide anions.
- Containing little silica, as igneous rocks.
- An essential, fundamental element or entity: the basics of math.
- Basic training.
There are 5 letters in BASIC: A B C I S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BASIC
To search all scrabble anagrams of BASIC, to go: BASIC?
Rearrange the letters in BASIC and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BASIC
What's nearby BASIC
Lookup in Wiki for BASIC
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BASIC, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BASIC"