Is CRAB valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CRAB in various dictionaries:
- noun - decapod having eyes on short stalks and a broad flattened carapace with a small abdomen folded under the thorax and pincers
- noun - a quarrelsome grouch
- noun - (astrology) a person who is born while the sun is in Cancer
- noun - the fourth sign of the zodiac
- noun - the edible flesh of any of various crabs
- noun - a louse that infests the pubic region of the human body
- noun - a stroke of the oar that either misses the water or digs too deeply
- verb - direct (an aircraft) into a crosswind
- verb - scurry sideways like a crab
- verb - fish for crab
- verb - complain
- Any of various predominantly marine crustaceans of the division Brachyura within the order Decapoda, characterized by a broad, flattened cephalothorax covered by a hard carapace with a small abdomen concealed beneath it, short antennae, and five pairs of legs, of which the anterior pair are large and pincerlike.
- Any of various similar related crustaceans, such as the hermit crab or the king crab.
- A horseshoe crab.
- Infestation by crab lice.
- The maneuvering of an aircraft partially into a crosswind to compensate for drift.
- A machine for handling or hoisting heavy weights.
- To hunt or catch crabs.
- To scurry sideways in the manner of a crab.
- To drift diagonally or sideways.
- To direct an aircraft into a crosswind.
- To direct (an aircraft) partly into a crosswind to eliminate drift.
- To cause to move or scurry sideways.
- A crab apple tree or its fruit.
- To find fault; criticize someone or something.
- To interfere with and ruin; spoil.
- To find fault with; complain about.
- To make ill-tempered or sullen.
- verb - to express discontent
There are 4 letters in CRAB: A B C R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CRAB
To search all scrabble anagrams of CRAB, to go: CRAB?
Rearrange the letters in CRAB and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CRAB
What's nearby CRAB
Lookup in Wiki for CRAB
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CRAB, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CRAB"