Is CAROB valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CAROB in various dictionaries:
- noun - long pod containing small beans and sweetish edible pulp
- noun - evergreen Mediterranean tree with edible pods
- noun - powder from the ground seeds and pods of the carob tree
- An eastern Mediterranean evergreen tree (Ceratonia siliqua) in the pea family, having pinnately compound leaves and large, dark, leathery pods.
- The pod of this plant, containing a sweet edible pulp and seeds that yield a gum used as a stabilizer in food products.
- An edible powder or flour made from the ground seeds and pods of this plant, often used as a substitute for chocolate.
- noun - an evergreen tree
There are 5 letters in CAROB: A B C O R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CAROB
To search all scrabble anagrams of CAROB, to go: CAROB?
Rearrange the letters in CAROB and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CAROB
What's nearby CAROB
Lookup in Wiki for CAROB
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CAROB, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CAROB"