Is HIPS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HIPS in various dictionaries:
- noun - either side of the body below the waist and above the thigh
- noun - the structure of the vertebrate skeleton supporting the lower limbs in humans and the hind limbs or corresponding parts in other vertebrates
- noun - the ball-and-socket joint between the head of the femur and the acetabulum
- noun - (architecture) the exterior angle formed by the junction of a sloping side and a sloping end of a roof
- noun - the fruit of a rose plant
- adj - aware of the most current styles and trends
- verb - to build a type of roof
There are 4 letters in HIPS: H I P S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HIPS
To search all scrabble anagrams of HIPS, to go: HIPS?
Rearrange the letters in HIPS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of HIPS
What's nearby HIPS
Lookup in Wiki for HIPS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HIPS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HIPS"