Is WHIPS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WHIPS in various dictionaries:
- noun - an instrument with a handle and a flexible lash that is used for whipping
- noun - a legislator appointed by the party to enforce discipline
- noun - a dessert made of sugar and stiffly beaten egg whites or cream and usually flavored with fruit
- noun - (golf) the flexibility of the shaft of a golf club
- noun - a quick blow delivered with a whip or whiplike object
- verb - beat severely with a whip or rod
- verb - defeat thoroughly
- verb - thrash about flexibly in the manner of a whiplash
- verb - strike as if by whipping
- verb - whip with or as if with a wire whisk
- verb - subject to harsh criticism
- verb - to strike with a whip (an instrument for administering corporal punishment)
There are 5 letters in WHIPS: H I P S W
To search all scrabble anagrams of WHIPS, to go: WHIPS?
Rearrange the letters in WHIPS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of WHIPS
What's nearby WHIPS
Lookup in Wiki for WHIPS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WHIPS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WHIPS"