Is SHARP valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SHARP in various dictionaries:
- noun - a musical notation indicating one half step higher than the note named
- noun - a long thin sewing needle with a sharp point
- adj - (of something seen or heard) clearly defined
- adj - ending in a sharp point
- adj - having or demonstrating ability to recognize or draw fine distinctions
- adj - marked by practical hardheaded intelligence
- adj - harsh
- adj - having or emitting a high-pitched and sharp tone or tones
- adj - extremely steep
- adj - keenly and painfully felt
- adj - having or made by a thin edge or sharp point
- adj - (of a musical note) raised in pitch by one chromatic semitone
- adj - very sudden and in great amount or degree
- adj - quick and forceful
- adv - changing suddenly in direction and degree
- Having a thin edge or a fine point suitable for or capable of cutting or piercing.
- Having clear form and detail: a sharp photographic image.
- Terminating in an edge or a point: sharp, angular cliffs; a sharp nose.
- Clearly and distinctly set forth: sharp contrasts in behavior.
- Abrupt or acute: a sharp drop; a sharp turn.
- Intellectually penetrating; astute.
- Marked by keenness and accuracy of perception: sharp hearing.
- Crafty or deceitful, as in business dealings: sharp selling practices.
- Vigilant; alert: kept a sharp lookout for shoplifters.
- Briskly or keenly cold and cutting: a sharp wind.
- Harsh or biting in tone or character: sharp criticism.
- Fierce or impetuous; violent: a sharp temper; a sharp assault.
- Intense; severe: a sharp pain.
- Sudden and shrill: a sharp whistle.
- Sudden and brilliant or dazzling: a sharp flash of lightning.
- Strongly affecting the senses of smell and taste: a sharp, pungent odor; a sharp cheese.
- Composed of hard, angular particles: sharp sand.
- Raised in pitch by a semitone.
- Being above the proper pitch.
- Having the key signature in sharps.
- Attractive or stylish: a sharp jacket.
- In a sharp manner: hit me sharp on the brow.
- Punctually; exactly: at three o’clock sharp.
- Above the true or proper pitch.
- A note or tone raised one semitone above its normal pitch.
- A sign () indicating this.
- A slender sewing needle with a very fine point.
- An expert.
- To raise in pitch by a semitone.
- adj - suitable for or capable of cutting or piercing
- verb - to raise in pitch, as a musical tone
There are 5 letters in SHARP: A H P R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SHARP
To search all scrabble anagrams of SHARP, to go: SHARP?
Rearrange the letters in SHARP and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SHARP
What's nearby SHARP
Lookup in Wiki for SHARP
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SHARP, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SHARP"