Is SAPPER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SAPPER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a military engineer who lays or detects and disarms mines
- noun - a military engineer who does sapping (digging trenches or undermining fortifications)
- A military engineer who specializes in sapping and other field fortification activities.
- A military engineer who lays, detects, and disarms mines.
- noun - a military engineer
There are 6 letters in SAPPER: A E P P R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SAPPER
To search all scrabble anagrams of SAPPER, to go: SAPPER?
Rearrange the letters in SAPPER and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of SAPPER
5 letters out of SAPPER
4 letters out of SAPPER
3 letters out of SAPPER
2 letters out of SAPPER
Contextual use of SAPPER
What's nearby SAPPER
Lookup in Wiki for SAPPER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SAPPER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SAPPER"