Is PHASE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PHASE in various dictionaries:
- noun - any distinct time period in a sequence of events
- noun - (physical chemistry) a distinct state of matter in a system
- noun - a particular point in the time of a cycle
- noun - (astronomy) the particular appearance of a body's state of illumination (especially one of the recurring shapes of the part of Earth's moon that is illuminated by the sun)
- verb - arrange in phases or stages
- verb - adjust so as to be in a synchronized condition
- A distinct stage of development: “The American occupation of Japan fell into three successive phases” (Edwin O.
- A temporary manner, attitude, or pattern of behavior: just a passing phase.
- An aspect; a part: every phase of the operation.
- One of the cyclically recurring apparent forms of the moon or a planet.
- A particular stage in a periodic process or phenomenon.
- The fraction of a complete cycle elapsed as measured from a specified reference point and often expressed as an angle.
- Any of the forms or states, solid, liquid, gas, or plasma, in which matter can exist, depending on temperature and pressure.
- A discrete homogeneous part of a material system that is mechanically separable from the rest, as is ice from water.
- A characteristic form, appearance, or stage of development that occurs in a cycle or that distinguishes some individuals of a group: the white color phase of a weasel; the swarming phase of locusts.
- To plan or carry out systematically by phases.
- These nouns refer to a particular or possible way of viewing something, such as an object, a situation, or a process.
- adj - to plan or carry out by phases (distinct stages of development) [v PHASED, PHASING, PHASES] : PHASEAL, PHASIC
There are 5 letters in PHASE: A E H P S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PHASE
To search all scrabble anagrams of PHASE, to go: PHASE?
Rearrange the letters in PHASE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PHASE
What's nearby PHASE
Lookup in Wiki for PHASE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PHASE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PHASE"