Is SHAPE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SHAPE in various dictionaries:
- noun - any spatial attributes (especially as defined by outline)
- noun - the spatial arrangement of something as distinct from its substance
- noun - alternative names for the body of a human being
- noun - a concrete representation of an otherwise nebulous concept
- noun - the visual appearance of something or someone
- noun - the state of (good) health (especially in the phrases `in condition' or `in shape' or `out of condition' or `out of shape')
- noun - the supreme headquarters that advises NATO on military matters and oversees all aspects of the Allied Command Europe
- noun - a perceptual structure
- verb - shape or influence
- verb - make something, usually for a specific function
- verb - give shape or form to
- The characteristic surface configuration of a thing; an outline or a contour.
- Something distinguished from its surroundings by its outline.
- The contour of a person’s body; the figure.
- A definite, distinctive form: “The bomb gave the shape of life, outer and inner, an irreversible charge; a sense of fatefulness would now lie on all things” (Alfred Kazin).
- A desirable form: a fabric that holds its shape.
- A form or condition in which something may exist or appear; embodiment: a god in the shape of a swan.
- Assumed or false appearance; guise.
- A ghostly form; a phantom.
- Something, such as a mold or pattern, used to give or determine form.
- The proper condition of something necessary for action, effectiveness, or use: an athlete in excellent shape.
- To give a particular form to; create.
- To cause to conform to a particular form or pattern; adapt to fit.
- To plan to bring about the realization or accomplishment of; devise.
- To embody in a definite form: shaped a folk legend into a full-scale opera.
- To adapt to a particular use or purpose; adjust.
- To direct the course of: “He shaped history as well as being shaped by it” (Robert J.
- To come to pass; happen.
- To take on a definite shape or form.
- To turn out; develop.
- To improve so as to meet a standard: Either shape up or ship out.
- adj - to give shape (outward form) to [v SHAPED, SHAPEN, SHAPING, SHAPES] : SHAPABLE
There are 5 letters in SHAPE: A E H P S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SHAPE
To search all scrabble anagrams of SHAPE, to go: SHAPE?
Rearrange the letters in SHAPE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SHAPE
What's nearby SHAPE
Lookup in Wiki for SHAPE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SHAPE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SHAPE"