Is PERISH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PERISH in various dictionaries:
- verb - pass from physical life and lose all bodily attributes and functions necessary to sustain life
- To die or be destroyed, especially in a violent or untimely manner: “Must then a Christ perish in torment in every age to save those who have no imagination?” (George Bernard Shaw).
- To pass from existence; disappear gradually: “Man will go down into the pit, and all his thoughts will perish” (A.
- To bring to destruction; destroy: “Many foul blights/Perish’d his hard won gains” (Thomas Hood).
- verb - to cut with a die (a device for shaping material)
- verb - to cease living
There are 6 letters in PERISH: E H I P R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PERISH
To search all scrabble anagrams of PERISH, to go: PERISH?
Rearrange the letters in PERISH and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of PERISH
5 letters out of PERISH
4 letters out of PERISH
3 letters out of PERISH
2 letters out of PERISH
Contextual use of PERISH
What's nearby PERISH
Lookup in Wiki for PERISH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PERISH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PERISH"