Is WHISPER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WHISPER in various dictionaries:
- noun - speaking softly without vibration of the vocal cords
- noun - a light noise, like the noise of silk clothing or leaves blowing in the wind
- verb - speak softly
- Soft speech produced without full voice.
- Something uttered very softly.
- A secretly or surreptitiously expressed belief, rumor, or hint: whispers of scandal.
- A low rustling sound: the whisper of wind in the pines.
- To speak softly.
- To speak quietly and privately, as by way of gossip, slander, or intrigue.
- To make a soft rustling sound.
- To utter very softly.
- To say or tell privately or secretly.
- verb - to speak softly
There are 7 letters in WHISPER: E H I P R S W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WHISPER
To search all scrabble anagrams of WHISPER, to go: WHISPER?
Rearrange the letters in WHISPER and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of WHISPER
6 letters out of WHISPER
5 letters out of WHISPER
4 letters out of WHISPER
3 letters out of WHISPER
2 letters out of WHISPER
Contextual use of WHISPER
What's nearby WHISPER
Lookup in Wiki for WHISPER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WHISPER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WHISPER"