Is WHIP valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WHIP in various dictionaries:
- noun - an instrument with a handle and a flexible lash that is used for whipping
- noun - a legislator appointed by the party to enforce discipline
- noun - a dessert made of sugar and stiffly beaten egg whites or cream and usually flavored with fruit
- noun - (golf) the flexibility of the shaft of a golf club
- noun - a quick blow delivered with a whip or whiplike object
- verb - beat severely with a whip or rod
- verb - defeat thoroughly
- verb - thrash about flexibly in the manner of a whiplash
- verb - strike as if by whipping
- verb - whip with or as if with a wire whisk
- verb - subject to harsh criticism
- To strike with repeated strokes, as with a strap or rod; lash.
- To punish or chastise by repeated striking with a strap or rod; flog.
- To afflict, castigate, or reprove severely: “For nonconformity the world whips you with its displeasure” (Ralph Waldo Emerson).
- To drive, force, or compel by flogging, lashing, or other means.
- To strike or affect in a manner similar to whipping or lashing: Icy winds whipped my face.
- To beat (cream or eggs, for example) into a froth or foam.
- To snatch, pull, or remove in a sudden manner: He whipped off his cap.
- To sew with a loose overcast or overhand stitch.
- To wrap or bind (a rope, for example) with twine to prevent unraveling or fraying.
- To hoist by means of a rope passing through an overhead pulley.
- To defeat; outdo: Our team can whip your team.
- To move in a sudden, quick manner; dart.
- To move in a manner similar to a whip; thrash or snap about: Branches whipped against the windows.
- An instrument, either a flexible rod or a flexible thong or lash attached to a handle, used for driving animals or administering corporal punishment.
- A whipping or lashing motion or stroke; a whiplash.
- A blow, wound, or cut made by or as if by whipping.
- Something, such as a long radio antenna on a motor vehicle, that is similar to a whip in form or flexibility.
- Flexibility, as in the shaft of a golf club.
- A whipper-in.
- A member of a legislative body, such as the U.
- A call issued to party members in a lawmaking body to ensure attendance at a particular time.
- A dessert made of sugar and stiffly beaten egg whites or cream, often with fruit or fruit flavoring: prune whip.
- An arm on a windmill.
- A hoist consisting of a single rope passing through an overhead pulley.
- A ride in an amusement park, consisting of small cars that move in a rapid, whipping motion along an oval track.
- To arouse; excite: whipped up the mob; whip up enthusiasm.
- To prepare quickly: whip up a light lunch.
- verb - to strike with a whip (an instrument for administering corporal punishment)
There are 4 letters in WHIP: H I P W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WHIP
To search all scrabble anagrams of WHIP, to go: WHIP?
Rearrange the letters in WHIP and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of WHIP
What's nearby WHIP
Lookup in Wiki for WHIP
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WHIP, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WHIP"