Is WISE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WISE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a way of doing or being
- noun - United States Jewish leader (born in Hungary) (1874-1949)
- noun - United States religious leader (born in Bohemia) who united reform Jewish organizations in the United States (1819-1900)
- adj - having or prompted by wisdom or discernment
- adj - marked by the exercise of good judgment or common sense in practical matters
- adj - evidencing the possession of inside information
- adj - improperly forward or bold
- Having wisdom or discernment for what is true, right, or lasting; sagacious: a wise leader.
- Exhibiting common sense; prudent: a wise decision.
- Shrewd; crafty.
- Having great learning; erudite.
- Provided with information; informed.
- Rude and disrespectful; impudent.
- Method or manner of doing; way: in no wise; in any wise.
- adj - having wisdom
- verb - to become aware or informed
There are 4 letters in WISE: E I S W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WISE
To search all scrabble anagrams of WISE, to go: WISE?
Rearrange the letters in WISE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of WISE
What's nearby WISE
Lookup in Wiki for WISE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WISE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WISE"