Is PIPE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PIPE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a tube with a small bowl at one end
- noun - a long tube made of metal or plastic that is used to carry water or oil or gas etc.
- noun - a hollow cylindrical shape
- noun - a tubular wind instrument
- noun - the flues and stops on a pipe organ
- verb - utter a shrill cry
- verb - transport by pipeline
- verb - play on a pipe
- verb - trim with piping
- A hollow cylinder or tube used to conduct a liquid, gas, or finely divided solid.
- A section or piece of such a tube.
- A device for smoking, consisting of a tube of wood, clay, or other material with a small bowl at one end.
- An amount of smoking material, such as tobacco, needed to fill the bowl of a pipe; a pipeful.
- A tubular part or organ of the body.
- A wine cask having a capacity of 126 gallons or 2 hogsheads (478 liters).
- This volume as a unit of liquid measure.
- A tubular wind instrument, such as a flute.
- The vocal cords; the voice, especially as used in singing.
- A birdcall.
- A whistle used for signaling crew members: a boatswain’s pipe.
- A vertical, cylindrical vein of ore.
- One of the vertical veins of eruptive origin in which diamonds are found in South Africa.
- An eruptive passageway opening into the crater of a volcano.
- A cone-shaped cavity in a steel ingot, formed during cooling by escaping gases.
- To convey (liquid or gas) by means of pipes.
- To convey as if by pipes, especially to transmit by wire or cable: piped music into the store.
- To provide with pipes or connect with pipes.
- To play (a tune) on a pipe or pipes.
- To lead by playing on pipes.
- To signal (crew members) with a boatswain’s pipe.
- To receive aboard or mark the departure of by sounding a boatswain’s pipe.
- To utter in a shrill, reedy tone.
- To furnish (a garment or fabric) with piping.
- To force through a pastry tube, as frosting onto a cake.
- To take a look at; notice.
- To play on a pipe.
- To speak shrilly; make a shrill sound.
- To chirp or whistle, as a bird does.
- To signal the crew with a boatswain’s pipe.
- To develop conical cavities during solidification.
- verb - to convey by means of a pipe (a hollow cylinder)
There are 4 letters in PIPE: E I P P
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PIPE
To search all scrabble anagrams of PIPE, to go: PIPE?
Rearrange the letters in PIPE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PIPE
What's nearby PIPE
Lookup in Wiki for PIPE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PIPE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PIPE"