Is DAMN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DAMN in various dictionaries:
- noun - something of little value
- verb - wish harm upon
- adj - used as expletives
- adj - expletives used informally as intensifiers
- adv - extremely
- To pronounce an adverse judgment upon.
- To bring about the failure of; ruin.
- To condemn as harmful, illegal, or immoral: a cleric who damned gambling and strong drink.
- To condemn to everlasting punishment or a similar fate; doom.
- To swear; curse.
- The saying of “damn” as a curse.
- The least valuable bit; a jot: not worth a damn.
- verb - to wish evil upon
There are 4 letters in DAMN: A D M N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DAMN
To search all scrabble anagrams of DAMN, to go: DAMN?
Rearrange the letters in DAMN and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DAMN
What's nearby DAMN
Lookup in Wiki for DAMN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DAMN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DAMN"