Is MONAD valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MONAD in various dictionaries:
- noun - (chemistry) an atom having a valence of one
- noun - a singular metaphysical entity from which material properties are said to derive
- noun - (biology) a single-celled microorganism (especially a flagellate protozoan)
- An indivisible, impenetrable unit of substance viewed as the basic constituent element of physical reality in the metaphysics of Leibnitz.
- A single-celled microorganism, especially a flagellate protozoan of the genus Monas.
- An atom or a radical with a valence of 1.
- adj - a single-celled organism [n -S] : MONADAL, MONADIC
There are 5 letters in MONAD: A D M N O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MONAD
To search all scrabble anagrams of MONAD, to go: MONAD?
Rearrange the letters in MONAD and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MONAD
What's nearby MONAD
Lookup in Wiki for MONAD
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MONAD, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MONAD"