Is DOMAIN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DOMAIN in various dictionaries:
- noun - a particular environment or walk of life
- noun - territory over which rule or control is exercised
- noun - (mathematics) the set of values of the independent variable for which a function is defined
- noun - people in general
- noun - the content of a particular field of knowledge
- A territory over which rule or control is exercised.
- Any of numerous contiguous regions in a ferromagnetic material in which the direction of spontaneous magnetization is uniform and different from that in neighboring regions.
- The land of one with paramount title and absolute ownership.
- Public domain.
- The set of all possible values of an independent variable of a function.
- An open connected set that contains at least one point.
- noun - an area of control
There are 6 letters in DOMAIN: A D I M N O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DOMAIN
To search all scrabble anagrams of DOMAIN, to go: DOMAIN?
Rearrange the letters in DOMAIN and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of DOMAIN
5 letters out of DOMAIN
4 letters out of DOMAIN
3 letters out of DOMAIN
2 letters out of DOMAIN
Contextual use of DOMAIN
What's nearby DOMAIN
Lookup in Wiki for DOMAIN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DOMAIN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DOMAIN"