Is DIAMOND valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DIAMOND in various dictionaries:
- noun - a transparent piece of diamond that has been cut and polished and is valued as a precious gem
- noun - very hard native crystalline carbon valued as a gem
- noun - a parallelogram with four equal sides
- noun - a playing card in the minor suit that has one or more red rhombuses on it
- noun - the area of a baseball field that is enclosed by 3 bases and home plate
- noun - the baseball playing field
- An extremely hard, highly refractive crystalline form of carbon that is usually colorless and is used as a gemstone and in abrasives, cutting tools, and other applications.
- A figure with four equal sides forming two inner obtuse angles and two inner acute angles; a rhombus or lozenge.
- A red, lozenge-shaped figure on certain playing cards.
- A playing card with this figure.
- An infield.
- Often used to modify another noun: a diamond bracelet; diamond jewelry.
- verb - to adorn with diamonds (precious gems)
There are 7 letters in DIAMOND: A D D I M N O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DIAMOND
To search all scrabble anagrams of DIAMOND, to go: DIAMOND?
Rearrange the letters in DIAMOND and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of DIAMOND
6 letters out of DIAMOND
5 letters out of DIAMOND
4 letters out of DIAMOND
3 letters out of DIAMOND
2 letters out of DIAMOND
Contextual use of DIAMOND
What's nearby DIAMOND
Lookup in Wiki for DIAMOND
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DIAMOND, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DIAMOND"