Is DAME valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DAME in various dictionaries:
- noun - informal terms for a (young) woman
- noun - a woman of refinement
- Used formerly as a courtesy title for a woman in authority or a mistress of a household.
- A married woman; a matron.
- An elderly woman.
- A woman.
- Chiefly British.
- A woman holding a nonhereditary title conferred by a sovereign in recognition of personal merit or service to the country.
- The wife or widow of a knight.
- Used as the title for such a woman.
- adj - a married woman of established social position [n -S] : MATRONAL, MATRONLY
There are 4 letters in DAME: A D E M
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DAME
To search all scrabble anagrams of DAME, to go: DAME?
Rearrange the letters in DAME and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DAME
What's nearby DAME
Lookup in Wiki for DAME
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DAME, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DAME"