Is MEDIA valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MEDIA in various dictionaries:
- noun - a means or instrumentality for storing or communicating information
- noun - the surrounding environment
- noun - an intervening substance through which signals can travel as a means for communication
- noun - (bacteriology) a nutrient substance (solid or liquid) that is used to cultivate micro-organisms
- noun - a liquid with which pigment is mixed by a painter
- noun - (biology) a substance in which specimens are preserved or displayed
- noun - an intervening substance through which something is achieved
- noun - a state that is intermediate between extremes
- noun - someone who serves as an intermediary between the living and the dead
- noun - (usually plural) transmissions that are disseminated widely to the public
- noun - an occupation for which you are especially well suited
- See medial (n.
- The middle, often muscular layer of the wall of a blood vessel.
- noun - the middle layer of a blood or lymph vessel
- noun - a channel of communication
There are 5 letters in MEDIA: A D E I M
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MEDIA
To search all scrabble anagrams of MEDIA, to go: MEDIA?
Rearrange the letters in MEDIA and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MEDIA
What's nearby MEDIA
Lookup in Wiki for MEDIA
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MEDIA, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MEDIA"