Is MEDIAL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MEDIAL in various dictionaries:
- adj - dividing an animal into right and left halves
- adj - relating to or situated in or extending toward the middle
- Relating to, situated in, or extending toward the middle; median.
- Being a sound, syllable, or letter occurring between the initial and final positions in a word or morpheme.
- Average; ordinary.
- A voiced stop, such as (b), (d), or (g).
- A sound, letter, or form of a letter that is neither initial nor final.
- noun - a sound, syllable, or letter in the middle of a word
There are 6 letters in MEDIAL: A D E I L M
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MEDIAL
To search all scrabble anagrams of MEDIAL, to go: MEDIAL?
Rearrange the letters in MEDIAL and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of MEDIAL
5 letters out of MEDIAL
4 letters out of MEDIAL
3 letters out of MEDIAL
2 letters out of MEDIAL
Contextual use of MEDIAL
What's nearby MEDIAL
Lookup in Wiki for MEDIAL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MEDIAL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MEDIAL"