Is MINDED valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MINDED in various dictionaries:
- verb - be offended or bothered by
- verb - be concerned with or about something or somebody
- verb - be in charge of or deal with
- verb - pay close attention to
- verb - be on one's guard
- verb - keep in mind
- adj - (used in combination) mentally oriented toward something specified
- adj - (usually followed by `to') naturally disposed toward
- Disposed; inclined: I am not minded to answer any of your questions.
- Having a specified kind of mind.
- Directed or oriented toward something specified.
- verb - to pay attention to
There are 6 letters in MINDED: D D E I M N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MINDED
To search all scrabble anagrams of MINDED, to go: MINDED?
Rearrange the letters in MINDED and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MINDED
What's nearby MINDED
Lookup in Wiki for MINDED
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MINDED, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MINDED"