Is MINDS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MINDS in various dictionaries:
- noun - that which is responsible for one's thoughts and feelings
- noun - recall or remembrance
- noun - an opinion formed by judging something
- noun - an important intellectual
- noun - attention
- noun - your intention
- noun - knowledge and intellectual ability
- verb - be offended or bothered by
- verb - be concerned with or about something or somebody
- verb - be in charge of or deal with
- verb - pay close attention to
- verb - be on one's guard
- verb - keep in mind
- verb - to pay attention to
There are 5 letters in MINDS: D I M N S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MINDS
To search all scrabble anagrams of MINDS, to go: MINDS?
Rearrange the letters in MINDS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MINDS
What's nearby MINDS
Lookup in Wiki for MINDS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MINDS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MINDS"