Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if dim is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on dim.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer DIM has 525 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word DIM is VALID in some board games. Check DIM in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of dim in various dictionaries:
verb - switch (a car's headlights) from a higher to a lower beam
verb - become dim or lusterless
verb - make dim or lusterless
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|Lower, in a way|
|Not too intelligent|
|Like 10-watt bulbs|
|Not too brainy|
|None too smart|
|Possible Jeopardy Clues|
|To turn the light down|
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|(of a light, colour, or illuminated object) not shining brightly or clearly.|
|(of a situation) not giving cause for hope or optimism.|
|Make or become less bright or distinct.|
|Stupid or slow to understand.|
|Not clearly recalled or formulated in the mind.|
|To make or become dim.|
|Emitting only a small amount of light faint: a dim lightbulb.|
|Lacking in brightness: a dim room.|
|Slang Dull dimwitted.|
|Obscure to the mind or the senses: a dim recollection of the accident.|
|Dim, Masqat, OMAN|
|Dim, Van, TURKEY|
|Dim, Est, CAMEROON|
|Dim, Amur, RUSSIAN FEDERATION|
|Dim, Yatenga, BURKINA FASO|
|Dim might refer to|
* A low level of lighting; lacking in brightness
* Stupidity, a lack of intelligence
* A keyword that declares a variable or array, in most versions of BASIC
* Dim (album), the fourth studio album by Japanese rock band The Gazette
* Dim, Iran, a village in South Khorasan Province
* Nickname of John Wooldridge (19191958), British film music composer and Second World War bomber pilot
* The abbreviation dim may refer to:
* Deportivo Independiente Medellín, a Colombian football club
* Dimension, a measure of how many parameters is sufficient to describe an object in mathematics
* Dimension (vector space), the number of vectors needed to describe the basis in a vector space, in linear algebra* Diminished triad, a dissonant chord with a minor third and diminished fifth to the root in music theory
* Diminuendo, a word indicating changes of dynamics in music
* Diminutive, a formation of a word
* Diploma in Management, a non-academic management designation awarded in Diploma Programs
* The abbreviation d