Is DIVERT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DIVERT in various dictionaries:
- verb - turn aside
- verb - send on a course or in a direction different from the planned or intended one
- verb - occupy in an agreeable, entertaining or pleasant fashion
- verb - withdraw (money) and move into a different location, often secretly and with dishonest intentions
- To turn aside from a course or direction: Traffic was diverted around the scene of the accident.
- To distract: My attention was diverted by an argument between motorists.
- To turn aside.
- verb - to turn aside
There are 6 letters in DIVERT: D E I R T V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DIVERT
To search all scrabble anagrams of DIVERT, to go: DIVERT?
Rearrange the letters in DIVERT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DIVERT
What's nearby DIVERT
Lookup in Wiki for DIVERT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DIVERT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DIVERT"