Is RIVET valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RIVET in various dictionaries:
- noun - ornament consisting of a circular rounded protuberance (as on a vault or shield or belt)
- noun - heavy pin having a head at one end and the other end being hammered flat after being passed through holes in the pieces that are fastened together
- verb - direct one's attention on something
- verb - fasten with a rivet or rivets
- verb - hold (someone's attention)
- To fasten or secure with or as if with a rivet.
- To hammer the headless end of so as to form a head and fasten something.
- To fasten or secure firmly; fix.
- To engross or hold (the attention, for example).
- verb - to fasten with a type of metal bolt
There are 5 letters in RIVET: E I R T V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RIVET
To search all scrabble anagrams of RIVET, to go: RIVET?
Rearrange the letters in RIVET and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of RIVET
What's nearby RIVET
Lookup in Wiki for RIVET
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RIVET, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RIVET"