Is RIVETS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RIVETS in various dictionaries:
- noun - ornament consisting of a circular rounded protuberance (as on a vault or shield or belt)
- noun - heavy pin having a head at one end and the other end being hammered flat after being passed through holes in the pieces that are fastened together
- verb - direct one's attention on something
- verb - fasten with a rivet or rivets
- verb - hold (someone's attention)
- verb - to fasten with a type of metal bolt
There are 6 letters in RIVETS: E I R S T V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RIVETS
To search all scrabble anagrams of RIVETS, to go: RIVETS?
Rearrange the letters in RIVETS and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of RIVETS
5 letters out of RIVETS
4 letters out of RIVETS
3 letters out of RIVETS
2 letters out of RIVETS
Contextual use of RIVETS
What's nearby RIVETS
Lookup in Wiki for RIVETS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RIVETS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RIVETS"