Is VIRTUE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of VIRTUE in various dictionaries:
- noun - the quality of doing what is right and avoiding what is wrong
- noun - any admirable quality or attribute
- noun - morality with respect to sexual relations
- noun - a particular moral excellence
- Moral excellence and righteousness; goodness.
- An example or kind of moral excellence: the virtue of patience.
- Chastity, especially in a girl or woman.
- A particularly efficacious, good, or beneficial quality; advantage: a plan with the virtue of being practical.
- The fifth of the nine orders of angels.
- Manly courage; valor.
- noun - moral excellence
There are 6 letters in VIRTUE: E I R T U V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to VIRTUE
To search all scrabble anagrams of VIRTUE, to go: VIRTUE?
Rearrange the letters in VIRTUE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of VIRTUE
What's nearby VIRTUE
Lookup in Wiki for VIRTUE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of VIRTUE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: VIRTUE"