Is VENTURI valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of VENTURI in various dictionaries:
- noun - United States architect (born in 1925)
- noun - a tube with a constriction
- A short tube with a constricted throat used to determine fluid pressures and velocities by measurement of differential pressures generated at the throat as a fluid traverses the tube.
- A constricted throat in the air passage of a carburetor, causing a reduction in pressure that results in fuel vapor being drawn out of the carburetor bowl.
- noun - a device for measuring the flow of a fluid
There are 7 letters in VENTURI: E I N R T U V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to VENTURI
To search all scrabble anagrams of VENTURI, to go: VENTURI?
Rearrange the letters in VENTURI and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of VENTURI
6 letters out of VENTURI
5 letters out of VENTURI
4 letters out of VENTURI
3 letters out of VENTURI
2 letters out of VENTURI
Contextual use of VENTURI
What's nearby VENTURI
Lookup in Wiki for VENTURI
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of VENTURI, do not miss the additional links under "More about: VENTURI"