Is TRIVET valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TRIVET in various dictionaries:
- noun - a three-legged metal stand for supporting a cooking vessel in a hearth
- noun - a stand with short feet used under a hot dish on a table
- A metal stand with short feet, used under a hot dish on a table.
- A three-legged stand made of metal, used for supporting cooking vessels in a hearth.
- noun - a small stand having three legs
There are 6 letters in TRIVET: E I R T T V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TRIVET
To search all scrabble anagrams of TRIVET, to go: TRIVET?
Rearrange the letters in TRIVET and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TRIVET
What's nearby TRIVET
Lookup in Wiki for TRIVET
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TRIVET, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TRIVET"