Is STRIDE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of STRIDE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a step in walking or running
- noun - the distance covered by a step
- noun - significant progress (especially in the phrase "make strides")
- verb - walk with long steps
- verb - cover or traverse by taking long steps
- To walk with long steps, especially in a hasty or vigorous way.
- To take a single long step, as in passing over an obstruction.
- To stand or sit astride; straddle.
- To walk with long steps on, along, or over: striding the stage.
- To step over or across: stride a brook.
- To be astride of; straddle.
- The act of striding.
- A single long step.
- The distance traveled in such a step.
- A single coordinated movement of the four legs of a horse or other animal, completed when the legs return to their initial relative position.
- The distance traveled in such a movement.
- A step of progress; an advance.
- To achieve a steady, effective pace.
- To attain a maximum level of competence.
- verb - to walk with long steps
There are 6 letters in STRIDE: D E I R S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to STRIDE
To search all scrabble anagrams of STRIDE, to go: STRIDE?
Rearrange the letters in STRIDE and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of STRIDE
5 letters out of STRIDE
4 letters out of STRIDE
3 letters out of STRIDE
2 letters out of STRIDE
Contextual use of STRIDE
What's nearby STRIDE
Lookup in Wiki for STRIDE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of STRIDE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: STRIDE"