Is EDITOR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of EDITOR in various dictionaries:
- noun - a person responsible for the editorial aspects of publication
- noun - (computer science) a program designed to perform such editorial functions as rearrangement or modification or deletion of data
- One who edits, especially as an occupation.
- One who writes editorials.
- A device for editing film, consisting basically of a splicer and viewer.
- A program or set of instructions used to edit text or data files.
- adj - to correct and prepare for publication [v -ED, -ING, -S] : EDITABLE
There are 6 letters in EDITOR: D E I O R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to EDITOR
To search all scrabble anagrams of EDITOR, to go: EDITOR?
Rearrange the letters in EDITOR and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of EDITOR
5 letters out of EDITOR
4 letters out of EDITOR
3 letters out of EDITOR
2 letters out of EDITOR
Contextual use of EDITOR
What's nearby EDITOR
Lookup in Wiki for EDITOR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of EDITOR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: EDITOR"