Is DIGEST valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DIGEST in various dictionaries:
- noun - a periodical that summarizes the news
- noun - something that is compiled (as into a single book or file)
- verb - convert food into absorbable substances
- verb - arrange and integrate in the mind
- verb - put up with something or somebody unpleasant
- verb - become assimilated into the body
- verb - systematize, as by classifying and summarizing
- verb - soften or disintegrate, as by undergoing exposure to heat or moisture
- verb - make more concise
- verb - soften or disintegrate by means of chemical action, heat, or moisture
- To convert (food) into simpler chemical compounds that can be absorbed and assimilated by the body, as by chemical and muscular action in the alimentary canal.
- To absorb or assimilate mentally.
- To organize into a systematic arrangement, usually by summarizing or classifying.
- To condense or abridge (a written work).
- To endure or bear patiently.
- To soften or disintegrate by means of chemical action, heat, or moisture.
- To become assimilated into the body.
- To assimilate food substances.
- To undergo exposure to heat, liquids, or chemical agents.
- A systematic arrangement of statutes or court decisions.
- A periodical containing literary abridgments or other condensed works.
- verb - to render food usable for the body
There are 6 letters in DIGEST: D E G I S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DIGEST
To search all scrabble anagrams of DIGEST, to go: DIGEST?
Rearrange the letters in DIGEST and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of DIGEST
5 letters out of DIGEST
4 letters out of DIGEST
3 letters out of DIGEST
2 letters out of DIGEST
Contextual use of DIGEST
What's nearby DIGEST
Lookup in Wiki for DIGEST
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DIGEST, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DIGEST"