Is DIG valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DIG in various dictionaries:
- noun - the site of an archeological exploration
- noun - an aggressive remark directed at a person like a missile and intended to have a telling effect
- noun - a small gouge (as in the cover of a book)
- noun - the act of digging
- noun - the act of touching someone suddenly with your finger or elbow
- verb - turn up, loosen, or remove earth
- verb - create by digging
- verb - work hard
- verb - remove, harvest, or recover by digging
- verb - thrust down or into
- verb - remove the inner part or the core of
- verb - poke or thrust abruptly
- verb - get the meaning of something
- To break up, turn over, or remove (earth or sand, for example), as with a shovel, a spade, or the hands.
- To make or form by removing earth or other material: dug my way out of the snow.
- To obtain or unearth by digging: dig coal; a dog digging bones.
- To learn or discover by careful research or investigation: dug up the evidence; dug out the real facts.
- To force down and into something; thrust: dug his foot in the ground.
- To poke or prod: dug me in the ribs.
- To like, enjoy, or appreciate: “They really dig our music and, daddy, I dig swinging for them” (Louis Armstrong).
- To take notice of: Dig that wild outfit.
- To loosen, turn over, or remove earth or other material.
- To make one’s way by or as if by pushing aside or removing material: dug through the files.
- To have understanding: Do you dig? — n.
- A poke or thrust: a sharp dig in the ribs.
- A sarcastic, taunting remark; a gibe.
- To dig trenches for protection.
- To hold on stubbornly, as to a position; entrench oneself.
- To begin to work intensively.
- To begin to eat heartily.
- verb - to break up, turn over, or remove earth
There are 3 letters in DIG: D G I
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DIG
To search all scrabble anagrams of DIG, to go: DIG?
Rearrange the letters in DIG and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DIG
What's nearby DIG
Lookup in Wiki for DIG
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DIG, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DIG"