Is GIRD valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GIRD in various dictionaries:
- verb - prepare oneself for a military confrontation
- verb - put a girdle on or around
- verb - bind with something round or circular
- To encircle with a belt or band.
- To fasten or secure (clothing, for example) with a belt or band.
- To surround.
- To equip or endow.
- To prepare for action: “Men still spoke of peace but girded more sternly for war” (W.
- A sarcastic remark.
- verb - to extend completely around
There are 4 letters in GIRD: D G I R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GIRD
To search all scrabble anagrams of GIRD, to go: GIRD?
Rearrange the letters in GIRD and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GIRD
What's nearby GIRD
Lookup in Wiki for GIRD
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GIRD, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GIRD"