Is GRIND valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GRIND in various dictionaries:
- noun - an insignificant student who is ridiculed as being affected or boringly studious
- noun - the grade of particle fineness to which a substance is ground
- noun - hard monotonous routine work
- noun - the act of grinding to a powder or dust
- verb - press or grind with a crushing noise
- verb - make a grating or grinding sound by rubbing together
- verb - work hard
- verb - dance by rotating the pelvis in an erotically suggestive way, often while in contact with one's partner such that the dancers' legs are interlaced
- verb - reduce to small pieces or particles by pounding or abrading
- verb - created by grinding
- verb - shape or form by grinding
- To crush, pulverize, or reduce to powder by friction, especially by rubbing between two hard surfaces: grind wheat into flour.
- To shape, sharpen, or refine with friction: grind a lens.
- To rub (two surfaces) together harshly; gnash: grind the teeth.
- To bear down on harshly; crush.
- To oppress or weaken gradually: “Laws grind the poor, and rich men rule the law” (Oliver Goldsmith).
- To operate by turning a crank: ground a hurdy-gurdy.
- To produce or process by turning a crank: grinding a pound of beef.
- To produce mechanically or without inspiration: The factory grinds out a uniform product.
- To instill or teach by persistent repetition: ground the truth into their heads.
- To perform the operation of grinding something.
- To become crushed, pulverized, or powdered by friction.
- To move with noisy friction; grate: a train grinding along rusty rails.
- To devote oneself to study or work: grinding for a test; grinding away at housework.
- To rotate the pelvis erotically, as in the manner of a stripteaser.
- The act of grinding.
- A crunching or grinding noise.
- A specific grade or degree of pulverization, as of coffee beans: drip grind.
- A laborious task, routine, or study: the daily grind.
- A student who works or studies excessively.
- An erotic rotation of the pelvis.
- verb - to wear, smooth, or sharpen by friction
There are 5 letters in GRIND: D G I N R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GRIND
To search all scrabble anagrams of GRIND, to go: GRIND?
Rearrange the letters in GRIND and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GRIND
What's nearby GRIND
Lookup in Wiki for GRIND
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GRIND, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GRIND"