Is GRINDS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GRINDS in various dictionaries:
- noun - an insignificant student who is ridiculed as being affected or boringly studious
- noun - the grade of particle fineness to which a substance is ground
- noun - hard monotonous routine work
- noun - the act of grinding to a powder or dust
- verb - press or grind with a crushing noise
- verb - make a grating or grinding sound by rubbing together
- verb - work hard
- verb - dance by rotating the pelvis in an erotically suggestive way, often while in contact with one's partner such that the dancers' legs are interlaced
- verb - reduce to small pieces or particles by pounding or abrading
- verb - created by grinding
- verb - shape or form by grinding
- verb - to wear, smooth, or sharpen by friction
There are 6 letters in GRINDS: D G I N R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GRINDS
To search all scrabble anagrams of GRINDS, to go: GRINDS?
Rearrange the letters in GRINDS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GRINDS
What's nearby GRINDS
Lookup in Wiki for GRINDS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GRINDS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GRINDS"